Investing in your future
Burnetts’ financial services department in Carlisle, Cumbria has over 25 years experience in helping clients increase their wealth, protect their lifestyle and enhance their retirement, whilst at the same time ensuring efficient use of tax relief and allowances.
An advisor will review your existing investments, income, tax situation and pension arrangements with a view to establishing your aims and objectives.
Recommendations will be provided on an appropriate course of action to achieve these aims in accordance with your tax position and attitude to risk.
This will be tailored to help meet your financial needs now and in the future.
Our service includes:
- A full no-obligation health check
- Advising on different types of mortgages
- Reviewing investments
- Advice on savings schemes for children
- Plans for retirement
- Taking advantage of tax-free investment opportunities
- Arranging life cover
- Income protection and critical illness policies
- Equity release schemes
- Home visits
Who to contact
Tony specialises in investment work and inheritance tax planning.