Burnetts’ team is experienced in advising on constitutional and regulatory matters for charities (both registered and exempt). Our experience includes:
- The revision of Memorandum and Articles
- Preparation of schemes of delegationi
- Vires issues relating to borrowings
- The use of trading companies
- Issues relating to trusts
- Training for trustees
As well as regional and national health and special interest charities, Burnetts also advises education clients with charitable status.
We are currently advising many clients on the potential impact of the Charities Act 2006.