Head of Corporate
Charitable governance is a critical part of running a charity.
We advise on:
- The appointment and removal of trustees
- Trustees’ duties and responsibilities
- Delegation of powers and duties
- Issues relating to the day-to-day running of a charitable organisation
- Advice on conflicts of duty/interest.
We support our colleagues in our nationally recognised Education team with governance issues for school, academies, FE and HE clients where required, including;
- Schemes of delegation, particularly in the context of multi-academy trusts
- Risk management across the organisation
- Admissions, exclusions and independent review processes
- Governance reviews and specific advice for academies where the corporate structure is not well understood
Other governance related services include:
- Company secretarial and clerking services for charity and education clients
- A GDPR/Data Protection Office support service to clients across the not-for-profit and education specialist sectors
- Engagement with regulators where required
- Advice in relation to the use of trading subsidiaries
Get In Touch
We’re always happy to help. Just complete and submit the form below and we’ll be in touch with you shortly.
If you prefer you can give us a call: