Construction & Engineering
The construction and engineering industry operates in a complex regulated environment. This requires specialist legal skills on a range of issues including health and safety and the need to manage risks efficiently and effectively.
Our construction unit is experienced in all legal aspects of building and engineering matters from all forms of dispute resolution to advice and drafting forms of contracts and development agreements to professional advice on terms of engagement.
We advise on a wide variety of issues including:
- Real estate development projects
- Public law
- Tendering procurement
- Project security bonds and guarantees
- Construction and development joint ventures and funding
- Planning environment and building regulation issues
- Health & Safety
- Dispute resolution
- Adjudication and court proceedings
- Insurance issues