We are looking for an organised and confident administrator to join our Residential Conveyancing team based at our branch office in Penrith.
The successful applicant will ideally work full time supporting a busy team dealing with secretarial and administrative tasks. The post requires:
- Fast accurate typing and proficiency in digital dictation
- Proven secretarial, administrative and general office experience with strong IT skills
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Experience of working in Conveyancing is desirable but not essential
In return we offer the opportunity to be part of a forward-thinking firm, a great working environment, a competitive salary and additional benefits.
If you would like to apply for this role, please complete an application form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org . If you have any questions regarding the application process, or would like further guidance, please do not hesitate to contact Kate Sowerby, HR Officer on 01228 552222
Closing date: Monday 18th November 2019, 12 noon