There are many benefits to being an employee of Burnetts.
You'll join a great team of people who are expert in their field and build a career that counts working in a high quality office environment. We'll even give you an extra days holiday to celebrate your birthday!
Here's a summary of our
terms and conditions and benefits package:
Full time roles are 37.5 hours per week and office opening hours are 9am to 5pm.
We are committed to flexible and hybrid working and work with staff to achieve a good work life balance to support their family life and wellbeing.
We offer 30 days holiday, plus bank holidays (pro rata for part time employees).
Birthday Day Off
We love our work, but it's important to celebrate special occasions. In addition to your 30 day holiday entitlement, every employee receives the gift of a day off on their birthday (or closest working day) to enjoy as you wish.
Dress for your Diary - Dress Code
We give our employees the freedom to dress appropriately according to what is scheduled in your diary each day.
You will be automatically enrolled into our workplace pension scheme
and can make employee contributions from as little as 4% to qualify for
our employer contributions. However, you will receive 5% employer contribution if you choose to also contribute 5% or more.
Company Sick Pay
Following the successful completion of 6 months' service, you would be paid your normal salary for absences totalling up to twelve weeks in any twelve month rolling year period.
AXA PPP Healthcare
We believe in looking after the wellbeing of our employees and that's why Burnetts is enrolled into a group insurance contract with AXA PPP Healthcare for all employees, with full medical history disregarded.
- Full In-Patient and Day-Patient Cover (when admitted into hospital)
- Full Out-Patient Cover (specialist consultations and diagnostic tests
- Full Mental Health Cover
- Full Cancer Cover
- NIL Excess
- Full Hospital List
- Dentist Fees: 80% of your dentist’s fees, up to £400 a year
- Optician Fees: 80% of the cost of prescribed glasses and contact lenses, up to £200 a year
- Eye Test: Up to £25 a year for an eye test
Wellbeing Platform - thrive!
A benefits platform focusing on wellbeing, financial, physical and mental. thrive! supports our employees through discounts on everyday shopping as well as providing a library of wellbeing resources.
Even More Benefits
- Following 1 year's employment service, 25% discount on the domestic conveyancing services for the sale and purchase of your main residence
- Following 1 year's employment service, 25% discount on wills advice for you and your spouse or domestic partner
- Free advice on personal legal matters (initial advice only)
- Cycle to work scheme
- An internal communications platform called WorkVivo to ensure our employees are updated and supported in their day to day work and wellbeing
- An active social committee with events organised throughout the year
- Annual Christmas Party funded by us
- Charity fundraising events including coffee mornings and bake sales
- Complimentary tea and coffee for all employees
- Free fruit each week