What Burnetts Offers
There are many benefits to being an employee of Burnetts including being part of a great team of people who are expert in their field. Our terms and conditions and benefits package includes the following:
Full time roles are 37.5 hours per week and normally worked between the hours of 8.30am – 5.30pm, with a one-hour lunch break each day.
However, we are committed to flexible working and will consider alternative working patterns suggested by our employees and potential new employees during the application process.
On joining our firm your holiday entitlement commences at 25 days plus bank holidays (pro rata for part time employees).
During your 3rd year of service, your holiday entitlement increases to 26 days, plus bank holidays and during your 5th year of service, your entitlement increases again to 27 days plus bank holidays.
Company Sick Pay
Following the successful completion of 6 months' service, you would be paid your normal salary for absences totalling up to four weeks. After completing 3 years' service this rises to eight weeks.
You will be automatically enrolled into our workplace pension scheme and can make employee contributions from as little as 4% to qualify for our employer contributions.
- Employee healthcare cash plan including employee assistance programme.
- Birthday day off
- Dress for your Diary - dress code
- Cycle to work scheme
- Salary Sacrifice Childcare Voucher Scheme.
- Free domestic conveyancing services for the sale and purchase of your main residence.
- Free wills advice for yourself and your spouse or partner.
- Free advice on personal legal matters (Initial advice only).
- Monthly firm wide communication and learning sessions.
- Discounted advice from our Independent Financial Advisor on personal financial matters.
- An active social committee with events organised throughout the course of the year.
- Annual Christmas Party funded by us!
- Complimentary tea and coffee for all employees