There are many benefits to being an employee of Burnetts.
You'll join a great team of people who are expert in their field and build a career that counts working in a high quality office environment. We'll even give you an extra days holiday to celebrate your birthday!
Here's a summary of our
terms and conditions and benefits package:
Full time roles are 37.5 hours per week, normally between
the hours of 8.30am – 5.30pm, with a one-hour lunch break.
However, we're committed to flexible working and will consider
alternative working patterns suggested by our employees and potential
new employees during the application process.
We offer 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays (pro rata for part time employees).
During your 3rd year of service, your entitlement increases
to 26 days plus bank holidays and during your 5th year it increases again to 27 days plus bank holidays.
Birthday Day Off
We love our work, but it's important to celebrate special occasions. Every employee receives the gift of a day off on their birthday (or closest working day) to enjoy as you wish.
Dress for your Diary - Dress Code
We give our employees the freedom to dress appropriately according to what is scheduled in your diary each day.
You will be automatically enrolled into our workplace pension scheme
and can make employee contributions from as little as 4% to qualify for
our employer contributions.
Company Sick Pay
Following the successful completion of 6 months' service, you would be paid your normal salary for absences totaling up to four weeks. After completing 3 years' service this rises to eight weeks.
AXA PPP Healthcare
We believe in looking after the wellbeing of our employees and that's why Burnetts is enrolled into a group insurance contract with AXA PPP Healthcare for all employees.
- Full In-Patient and Day-Patient Cover (when admitted into hospital)
- Full Out-Patient Cover (specialist consultations and diagnostic tests
- Full Mental Health Cover
- Full Cancer Cover
- NIL Excess
- Full Hospital List
- Dentist Fees: 80% of your dentist’s fees, up to £400 a year
- Optician Fees: 80% of the cost of prescribed glasses and contact lenses, up to £200 a year
- Eye Test: Up to £25 a year for an eye test
Even More Benefits
- Following 1 year's employment service, 25% discount on the domestic conveyancing services for the sale and purchase of your main residence
- Following 1 year's employment service, 25% discount on wills advice for you and your spouse or domestic partner
- Free advice on personal legal matters (initial advice only)
- Discounted advice from our Independent Financial Advisor on personal financial matters
- Cycle to work scheme
- Monthly firm-wide communication and learning sessions
- An internal communications platform called WorkVivo to ensure our employees are updated and supported in their day to day work and wellbeing
- An active social committee with events organised throughout the year
- Annual Christmas Party funded by us
- Charity fundraising events including coffee mornings and bake sales
- Complimentary tea and coffee for all employees
- Free fruit Friday