Friday 23rd October - 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Burnetts MNSI Team are delighted to invite you to our free webinar covering treatment, support and rehabilitation following smell and taste disorders which can be a common occurrence following head and brain injury.
The webinar will be from 12pm to 2pm on Friday 23rd October 2020 when we will have the following fantastic speakers:
- Welcome and introduction by Paul Brown - Associate Serious Injury Solicitor Burnetts MNSI Team
- Professor Carl Philpott - Honorary Consultant ENT Surgeon and Rhinologist James Paget University Hospital, Professor of Rhinology and Olfactology and Director of The Smell & Taste Clinic at University of East Anglia and Co-Founder and Trustee of Fifth Sense
- Nina Bleasdale - Director of Development and Operations at Fifth Sense
- Duncan Boak - Co-Founder and Chair of Fifth Sense
- Sian Riley - Registered Dietitian and Director of Red Pepper Nutrition
The seminar is aimed at health and social care professionals working in Brain Injury and ENT Services.
For further information or to reserve your place please contact Caitlin Reed on 0191 907 4693 or email email@example.com
Share This Event