"Represent their client's best interests very well." Client testimonial, Chambers and Partners 2015
Everyone makes mistakes but when mistakes are made by the medical profession the results can be devastating. If you believe that the treatment provided by a doctor, dentist, nurse or other health care professional has been unacceptable and that as a result you or a member of your family have suffered a medical accident then Burnetts’ medical negligence solicitors in Carlisle, Newcastle, Penrith and West Cumbria will be able to advise you.
"They are excellent and cover a wide range of issues." Client testimonial, Chambers and Partners 2015
Why Burnetts Solicitors?
- Dedicated team of solicitors in Newcastle and Cumbria
- Specialist advice
- A nurse paralegal
- Practitioners experienced in clinical negligence
- Solicitors accredited by AvMA (Action against Medical Accidents) and the Law Society.
- Range of funding options available, including legal aid
- Advice on the full range of remedies
- Home visits
- Free first interview
- Links to a range of care providers, architects and professionals who can help make a difference
- Referral to our Court of Protection team
The Medical Negligence team is led by Partner Angela Curran, a nationally recognised specialist in birth trauma injury, described by Chambers & Partners and the Legal 500 as:
"a standout lawyer"
"a genuine specialist"
"analytical and perceptive"
"very easy to communicate with"
"driven, efficient and approaches the investigative side of a case with precision and acumen"
Our team is currently helping clients who have suffered from medical negligence at Cumberland Infirmary, West Cumberland Hospital, Furness General Hospital, Freeman Hospital, RVI Newcastle and many other hospitals throughout the country.