Carlisle Living Client Feedback
This page includes a summary of recent feedback from Burnetts' clients and is intended to support the firm's recent nomination for a Carlisle Living Award.
Recent feedback includes the following:
• “I am a million miles from the dark place of uncertainty that I was in last year..all this has been made possible by the team at Burnetts.”
• “Thank you for your help and support through what was a very difficult time. You were very kind and understanding and we appreciated that very much.”
• “It has been a pleasure to work with Burnetts.... Your advice and support have always been high quality, practical and timely, delivered with professionalism and integrity. I will certainly be recommending your firm, no matter where I go.”
• "We would like to thank you for all your help and guidance, and for carrying out this transaction so efficiently. You certainly made what we considered a complicated process seem quite straightforward"
• "prompt and comprehensive as usual."
• "My sincere thanks for your help and wise counsel in dealing with this matter"
• “In preparing to convert to an academy one of the key decisions a school will make (if not the key decision) will be to choose the right people to advise and support them through the process. There are a lot of organisations and companies who can do this but we chose Burnetts because, after talking to their staff, as well as being financially competitive we felt that they would give us the personal, flexible service we needed. This proved to be the case. Joanne and Vaughan were excellent. They guided us through the process step-by-step, answered our sometimes naïve questions with patience and professionalism and were constantly available to deal with the unexpected. In this instance Burnetts did live up to their ‘Its not just business, it’s personal’ promise. “
• "Thank you again for all your help. I can see why Burnetts have won awards. The service that you guys provide is second to none."
• "excellent advice"
• "I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for your prompt and straightforward assistance with this matter. The process has been very smooth which is a big relief."
• "I love you "
About the author
Published: Monday 18th August 2014