Commercial Property Paralegal
Gemma joined Burnetts in 2017 becoming a Paralegal in the Commercial Property team in 2019.
In her role as Paralegal, Gemma assists the solicitors in her team with:
- sales and purchases for both leasehold and freehold clients;
- refinances and commercial leases for tenants and landlords;
- requesting and submitting applications with the Land Registry;
- property searches including relating to local authority, drainage, water and flooding;
- submitting Stamp Duty Land Tax forms; and
- drafting leases and contracts.
Gemma is the first point of contact for commercial property clients, ensuring that their journey with Burnetts is the best it can possibly be.
Originally from Plymouth, Gemma previously worked at a local litigation firm Chris Kallis Solicitors before joining Burnetts. Now living in Carlisle, she enjoys live music, cooking, traveling and going to the gym.