Paralegal in the Commercial Property team.
Lizzy Humes joined Burnetts as a Paralegal in the Commercial Property team in 2019. She studied Law at the University of Sheffield and graduated in 2017.
In her role, she helps the team by:
- Obtaining office copy entries from the HM Land Revenue
- Completing stamp duty land tax forms
- Drafting Land Registry applications, submitting the applications and dealing with requisitions
- Registering charges at Companies House
- Sending documents to both Burnetts’ client and the other sides client
Born and living in Carlisle, Lizzy attended Trinity School. Outside of work she enjoys walking in the Lake District and baking.