Natasha is an HR Adviser in our Employment & HR team.
HR Consultant Natasha Ball joined Burnetts’ Employment and HR team in 2018.
She is based at the firm’s Penrith office alongside a ten-strong team of employment law and HR experts.
Natasha works with a range of different businesses across Cumbria and the North; her role as an external HR consultant enables her to protect working relationships and bring independence to difficult HR processes within organisations.
Natasha’s role at Burnetts involves working closely with organisations to manage HR issues including:
- Disciplinary investigations and report writing
- Grievance investigations and report writing
- Policy and procedure reviews
- Performance management interviews
- Absence management, including assistance with Occupational Health referrals / GP medical reports and return to work interviews